The 2016 application period is now closed. Selected drivers will be announced February 15th
Promoting Grassroots Racing
OK. We’ve been there. We get it.
You love racing. You’ve been doing it for a while now and you know the effort required, the late nights involved, and the passion and commitment needed. You’re getting good and have shown that you can win. But winning can be expensive.
You’ve seen the sponsorships and financial backing and that always seems to go to the “big name” teams and you’ve wondered “How in the hell do I break into that?” or “Where do I go to get some help?”
Well, here at JOES Racing Products, we started the same way and wondered the same things. We were passionate, committed, willing to put in the hours, and always – ALWAYS! – looking for the funds that could make the difference between heading for the Winner’s Circle or back to Pit Row.
At the beginning of each year JOES Racing holds a sponsorship application period. Ten talented drivers are then hand picked by a team of JOES employees to become members of Team JOES.
This sponsorship is designed to promote JOES Racing Products and work together to educate, distribute and create sales within JOES dealer network.
JOES will promote selected drivers in our marketing materials, social media outlets and web presence to give each driver an avenue to showcase their talents and accolades. The selected drivers receive either a $2,000.00 or $500.00 parts credit from JOES Racing Products and are eligible for discounts on JOES Products.
How can I become a JOES Sponsored Driver? Are you a Marketing machine? Do you need race car parts? You may have what it takes to be the next JOES Driver. We have an open application period January 1st through January 31st. Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop and receive notice of the next application period, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Team JOES Requirements:
- JOES logos on both sides of the car: minimum size of 12″X4″.
- JOES hat worn in pictures and/or victory lane.
- Distribute JOES catalogs (provided by JOES) at race tracks and have available by request.
- Weekly race and schedule updates with finishes, pictures, videos and phone calls so we can promote you on our website and social media outlets.
- Testimonial: JOES will work with you on this process to get testimonials on current product lines in use on your racecar. These testimonials will include product features, serviceability, form, fit and function.
- Product Input: Possible new product development and/or modifications to current product lines.
- Promotion of JOES on your marketing outlets including Facebook, Twitter, magazine articles and racing media websites and forums.
- Drivers website link on the JOES website.
- JOES link on the drivers website.