UMP Dirt Modified
|Home Track||Fairbury American Legion Speedway|
|Racing Series||DIRTcar UMP|
|What was your biggest accomplishment?:||
The 2012 UMP Stock Car National Championship was very big for my family and I. To do what we did in only my third year of racing is something I will never forget. We went through a lot of tribulations that year and still came out on top.
I can't leave out what we did in 2016 which has really meant a lot and has got our team a lot of exposure. In 2016 we won track championships at the Kankakee County Speedway, Fairbury American Legion Speedway and the UMP Northern Illinois Region Championship. We race in such a tough area, and to be able to come out with our most successful season in the Modified goes to show that this small, family owned team of just Mom, Dad and myself are to be taken serious.
- Started racing UMP Stock Cars in 2010
- 2012 UMP Stock Car National Champion with 18 wins
- 2013 moved up to UMP Modifieds with 1 win
- 2013 UMP Modified National Rookie of the Year
- 2013 Kankakee County Speedway Rookie of the Year
- 2014 Modified Champion at Kankakee County Speedway
- 2016 UMP Northern Illinois Region Champion
- 2016 Modified Champion at Kankakee County Speedway
- 2016 Modified Champion at Fairbury American Legion Speedway