Now in Black! Supersedes 25310
JOES 5 X 5 Billet Hub is not just another hub! JOES hubs feature many improvements over conventional designs. The rear seal slips easily into an O-ring sealed bore and is held in place by a retainer and allen screws. This system prevents the seal from slipping when the hub gets hot, eliminates leaks and allows repeated use of the seal.
The rotor flange is drilled for 8 bolt rotors or add a T-Nut set to float your rotor for maximum braking. The front dust cover is O-ring sealed to the hub and retained with five allen screws to eliminate cracking and leaking common with other hubs.
Supplied with studs and bearing races installed and fits 2″ diameter spindle pin. Machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
Hub includes: races, studs, seal retainer & rotor flange.
- JOES T-Nuts for Rotor Flange
- JOES 5×5 Steel Rear Drive Flange
- JOES 5×5 Aluminum Rear Drive Flange
- JOES 5×5 Drive Flange Cover with Indicators
- JOES 5×5 Drive Flange Cover
- JOES 5×5 Dust Cap with Indicators
- JOES 5×5 Dust Cap