With over two decades in the motorsports industry and 15 years of quality welding experience, Jon Farrell has created a career out of building cars and spinning wrenches for some of the top teams and drivers in racing. While working closely with teams such as Tony Stewart Racing, Steve Kinser Racing, and Sides Motorsports, Farrell has honed his skills all the while, gaining valuable knowledge. Over the years Jon has built over 250 Sprint Cars and repaired hundreds of damaged cars of all kinds. The last few years Jon has been focusing on the 600cc Micro Sprint Market and has already had measurable success. Together with Jared Peterson, their prototype car sat on the pole at the Tulsa Shootout and has multiple wins and fast times.
Farrell Frameworks started with the intent to build the ultimate race car, a car that could be worked on with ease and perform flawlessly on the track. Housed and built at JOES Racing Products, Farrell Frameworks has industry support and high end CNC and fabricating machinery at their fingertips. JOES Racing Products is the industry’s leading parts manufacturer with a wealth of knowledge in the ever growing Micro Sprint market, making the JOES/Farrell partnership a perfect fit. The two companies have come together to build a chassis with the highest standards, quality and safety in mind.
- 1-3/8″ x .083″ Down tubes.
- 2.5″ taller cage in the rear for driver safety.
- Fits all of Joes Racing Products line of high quality Micro parts.
- Built on an industry leading jig, ensuring dependability and consistency.
- Body work is built with driver in mind with more room in the cockpit area.
- .095″ wall front tubes for durability and strength.
- 4130 tubing used throughout.
- Designed to use industry standard engine mounts.
- Uses 6″ shocks.
- 60-1/2″ wheelbase.
- 4 Bar, Watts Link, split tube front.
- Complete Body Kit
- Complete Set of Bumpers & Nerfs
- Dzus Buttons & Springs