Our Offset LF Torsion Arm gives you additional tire clearance and an increased turning radius.
If you turn far enough to the right with a straight torsion arm, your tire will hit the arm creating a braking effect which could cause you to spin out. Don’t be that guy!
JOES LF Offset Torsion Arms are manufactured from high quality billet 7075-T6 material making them strong, and light.
- The offset gives your LF tire extra turning clearance and eliminates tire rub on your torsion arm.
- Machined out of billet 7075 aluminum which is stronger than 2024 which is typically used.
- Weighs in at just over 1 pound, making this arm much lighter than the typical offset torsion arm.
- Threaded bodies make it so you only need one wrench for install or removal.
- Incorporated spline relief design stops teeth from rolling over.
- Designed, developed, and machined in the USA.
- Available in 12” and 13.5” lengths.
- Sold Individually.