JOES Rear Mount has been updated with a keyway to make locating the mount even easier and to prevent the mount from rotating on the axle tube. Keys for both steel and aluminum axle tubes are included. Simply Locate your rear end, slip the key in place and weld the key to the axle tube. Then use Part# 11475 Rear Mount Installation kit to drill and tap the axle location and you are done.
JOES superior design allows you to get your mount closer to the tire for maximum control.
- Designed for 3″ diameter axle tubes
- Axle centerline to shock mount measures 6-5/8″ vertically
- Trailing arm mount hole centerline to edge of shock mount spacer is 4-1/4″
- Shock stud is threaded in to a press fit steel boss
- Shock stud is 1/2″ diameter
- Rear Mount caps must be torqued to 80 ft lbs.