The ZR24 caliper features a robust internal fluid passage system, adding strength, and eliminating the risk of damage or failure.
- Zero drag with PFCs patented pad retraction system that eliminates brake drag. This helps with a quicker release and a more controlled feel that helps you keep more power going to the wheels.
- High-Temperature aluminum alloy increases stiffness for less pedal travel and improved responsiveness. PFC Calipers stay consistently stiffer throughout their operating temperature range.
- Thermal insulating piston heat caps help prevent the caliper from absorbing heat from the rotor and pads. This can help reduce caliper temperatures 50° to 100° Fahrenheit.
- PFCs Monoblock design increases stiffness and responsiveness to help make this caliper the stiffest on the market.
- 4¾” Radial Mount.
- Accepts 11.19″ OD by 0.81″ thick rotor.