The ZR94 caliper is the newest PFC Caliper to feature a robust internal fluid passage system, adding strength, and eliminating the risk of damage or failure.
- Zero drag with PFCs patented pad retraction system that eliminates brake drag. This helps with a quicker release and a more controlled feel that helps you keep more power going to the wheels.
- High-Temperature aluminum alloy increases stiffness for less pedal travel and improved responsiveness. PFC Calipers stay consistently stiffer throughout their operating temperature range.
- Thermal insulating piston heat caps help prevent the caliper from absorbing heat from the rotor and pads. This can help reduce caliper temperatures 50 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PFCs Monoblock design increases stiffness and responsiveness to help make this caliper the stiffest on the market.
- Accepts 0.81″ or 1.25″ thick rotors (depending on your brake pads) that have a diameter of 11.75″ to 12.7″.
- Wide 5 and 5×5 Compatible.