JOES Pro Tire Gauges
Durable, dependable, accurate and easy to use. What more could you want in a Tire Pressure Gauge? JOES new Analog Pro Tire Pressure Gauges features a 2-1/2” glow in the dark face, with an internal pressure diaphragm design, that is surrounded by a steel enclosure and a rubber bumper. These features combine to create a rugged, durable and accurate gauge that will give repeatable readings in any condition. Each Pro Tire Gauges comes with a flexible 17” rubber hose, along with a swivel and an angle chuck so you can choose which chuck is best for your application. Available in 0-15, 0-30 and 0-60 PSI.
- Repeatable accuracy: Reads the same every time, certified ANSI grade B40.1
- Durable: Built to withstand drops, features steel housing and external rubber cushion.
- High flow pressure release button: Let air out of your tires quickly.
- Swivel and angle chuck included: Choose what works best for your application.
- 2-1/2” glow in dark face : Easy to read in low light.
- Internal spike suppressor: Protects gauge for longer life and consistent accuracy.
- Rubber cover: Provides shock absorption when dropped and allows for good grip.
- 17” flexible rubber hose: Lets you get to your valve stem easily.
- Steel housing: Built to last with quality materials.
- Analog movement: No more relying on batteries.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”