Dayton DAYLube NanoCeramic Racing Grease
DAYLube™ utilizes nano ceramic particles that act as sub-microscopic "bearings," providing continuous lubrication to steel surfaces. DAYLube™ gives you ten times the normal life, a much lower coefficient of friction at all temperatures, extraordinary adhesion, and higher load-bearing properties than traditional high-performance greases. DAYLube™ has high load-bearing properties; a low dielectric constant; does not contain metal or silicone; and is resistant to water, steam, acids, and most chemical products. All of this gives DAYLube™ greater staying power, even under intense pressure and temperatures.
- Extraordinary adhesion extends production to 10 times that of other greases.
- Does not soften or run out. After 100,000 production strokes, shows no evidence of breaking down.
- Resists water, steam, acid, and other chemicals.
- A lower friction coefficient than traditional greases allows bearing to roll freely and smooth.
- Made in USA.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”