Designed, developed and machined completely in house, our new Micro Sprint Steering Rack is smooth, strong, lightweight and serviceable. It will provide consistent driver feedback with years of trouble free service in racing conditions.
Our new rack starts out with a 6061-T6 Aluminum body, hardened precision tool steel rack, hardened and plated steel heim bracket, and full ball bearing control. The heim bracket also features the only replaceable design on the market. We are confident that our heat-treated bracket will not bend, but if it does, you can always get a replacement tab directly from us and replace it yourself instead of buying a whole new Steering Rack. Two grease zerks on the outside of the rack make routine maintenance quick and easy and the rack can be completely disassembled for a complete deep clean in minutes.
In the end, this rack is smooth, strong, lightweight, serviceable and easy to maintain.
- RATIO: 12:1
- TRAVEL: 6-1/2″
- WEIGHT: 3.45lbs
- INPUT SHAFT SPLINE: 5/8″-36
- INPUT SHAFT MATERIAL: 4130 solid Chromoly
- RACK MATERIAL: Precision Tool Steel
- HEIM BRACKET: Hardened, Plated and Replaceable
- DRAG LINK SPUD: Threaded and built in to Heim Bracket
- SERVICEABLE: Two grease zerks for rack gears
- 100% designed, machined and assembled in USA at JOES Racing
- Smoothest rack on the market utilizing superior ball bearing design.
- Lightweight components combine with high strength materials to deliver the highest quality rack on the market
- Easily repairable by user. The hardened and plated Heim joint tab is replaceable with common hand tools
- Quickly maintain your rack by using the built in grease zerk fittings