We have driven the extra mile with this precision built steering rack, making it out of 6061-T6 aluminum for the body and hardened steel for the heim bracket. The internals are precision steel to offer unparalleled strength while being one of the lightest racks on the market. Our new ball-bearing design coupled with precision tolerances makes steering feel smooth and effortless due to the low resistance of the rack. If you have a power steering unit, the lower resistance may also prolong its life due to the reduced load. The heat-treated heim bracket on this rack also features a unique bolt-in design, which makes our heim bracket replaceable unlike the welded design of many competing racks. We are confident that our heat-treated tabs wont bend, but if they do, you can always buy a replacement tab directly from us.
- Replaceable Bolt-In Heim Bracket.
- Drag-Link Spud is built into the heim bracket and is threaded.
- The heim bracket is also heat-treated for strength and electroless zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Ball-bearing design makes steering easier and smoother.
- Splined 5/8″-36 Spline U-Joint Shaft: 4130 Solid Chromoly.