JOES Standard Tire Pressure Gauges come with
- 2½” Diameter gauge
- Glow-in-the-dark dial face
- Air pressure release button
- Swivel Chuck hose on hose end
- 17″ ultra-flexible custom USA hose
- Chrome angle chuck is pre-installed
- Ball chuck is included so you can interchange if desired
- Each gauge is assembled and individually tested in our Everett, WA production facility.
This Product Line utilizes a ‘Bourdon Tube’ design that includes a metal pressure tube along with a small gear rack. This technology is inexpensive and common in the vast majority of entry level gauges on the market today. The Bourdon tube design is susceptible to over-pressurization, accidental drop and vibration. They are best suited for occasional garage use, and they are the most affordable gauge we offer.
This gauge does not hold pressure when the air chuck is removed from the item being measured. We do offer a ‘Hold Valve’ in our ‘PRO Gauge’ line of Air Gauges that can be seen by clicking this link PRO Gauge Line