RH665 is specially formulated for racing applications, where braking systems operate at very high temperatures.
It is a complex mixture of Glycol Ether Borate Esters and Polyalkylene Glycol Ethers together with advanced corrosion inhibitors, antioxidants and other modifiers. The result is an exceptional brake fluid with not only a very high boiling point but also maintains its class leading viscosity, lubricity and compressibility performance at extreme temperatures to ensure braking system reliability and performance and a Rock Hard pedal.
- TYPE: Synthetic
- SPECIFICATION: FMVSS 116 DOT 4
- ERBP DRY BOILING POINT: 617°F
- ERBP WET BOILING POINT: 363°F
- VISCOSITY AT 100 degrees fahrenheit: 2.6 cSt
- VISCOSITY AT -40°F: 1465 cSt
- pH: 7.12
- DENSITY at 68°F: 1.073
- COMPRESSIBILITY at 212°F: 1.01 X 10 -3 MPa -1
- Comes in 500ml Bottle